|Cook Time: 1.5 minutes per pancake||Prep Time: 10-15 minutes|
- 100 grams of corn flour
- 2 tbsp plain flour (Gram flour)
- 3 eggs
- 200ml low-fat milk (Soya drink/milk)
- A pinch of salt
- Butter for frying
- Mix corn flour and other flour with salt.
- Add the milk and whisk it completely so there are no lumps left.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Let rest at least ½ hour.
- Fry now light brown pancakes in a little butter and fill them with your favourite stuffing and sprinkle with grated cheese as in the picture. (2mins under the grill)
For the fillings: chopped beef or chicken and mix with spices such as chili, sweet chili sauce, paprika, cumin; or put the hot pancakes on the table and let your guests compose their own mixture.