1tsp olive oil
25-50g butter (depending on how many potatoes are used)
Salt & Pepper to taste
Pan-Fry: Slice the potatoes into thin slices using a mandolin
Stir-Fry: Cut the potatoes into cubes using a mandolin.
- While slicing/cutting bring a saucepan of water and a little salt to boil.
- Add the sliced/cut potatoes to the boiling water and cook for about 2-3 minutes, drain and dry with a kitchen towel.
- Heat oil and butter in a frying pan
- Add the potatoes and fry. Turn occasionally until potatoes are browned and slightly crunchy.
- If wanted you can also add some sliced onions to the frying pan.
- Serve as a Side-dish to your dinner or lunch, sprinkled with parsley and/or chives.
- Heat oil and butter in a wok.
- Add the potatoes to the wok. Stir occasionally.
- Add whatever else is needed for the stir-fry.
- And serve.