|Prep time max 10 minutes||Cooking time 20-25 minutes|
|Serves 2-3||Calories 755 in total|
- 150g cooked skinless chicken, cut or torn into bite size pieces
- 100g grated cheese, lactose free
- 1-2 courgette thinly sliced slightly on an angle to be used instead of lasagna
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tin of peeled tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt and black pepper.
- A prise of mixed herbs, thyme.
- Sweet Spanish paprika Grated nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 200° C.
- In the meantime, use a food processor to chop the onions, garlic and tomatoes.
- Spread the chicken pieces in a large lasagna dish.
- Spread the tomato mix over the chicken pieces.
- Cover the dish with a layer of sliced courgettes.
- Finish with a layer of grated cheese
- Dust with paprika and a touch of nutmeg
- Place in oven and cook for 20 to 25 minutes at 200°C.