|Prep time 2 minutes||Blending time 3 minutes|
|Makes 3 beakers/glasses||Only 56 Kcal/glass|
- 250 ml cold green tea
- ½ lemon, peeled, de-stoned and quartered
- 4 slices of ginger
- 1 handful frozen Raspberries
- 1 handful frozen Blackberries
- 1 handful frozen Blueberries
- 100 g frozen Pineapple
- 3-5 drops Vanilla extract
Add a banana for a sweeter and more filling taste
This increases the Kcal per glass by 20 Kcal
- Place all ingredients in the blender.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes
until smooth and no more ice lumps
- Split evenly between 3 beakers/glasses.
- The smoothies will keep in fridge for max 2 days.
Shake well before usage.
- Serve and enjoy you drink.