Serves: 2 Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 0 minutes
I love this salad it gives me a happy feeling both to look at and to eat. It is just delicious.
- 90g Romaine salad, washed and chopped
- 70g Orange or 2 small easy peelers, peeled and chopped
- 50g Plums, washed, destoned and chopped
- ½ tbsp Cherry Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
- Wash and dry the salad and plum. Peal the orange.
- Cut each onto roughly 1cm pieces and place in a salad bowl.
- Sprinkle with oil and vinegar.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper, as required.
- Toss, serve and enjoy.
PER SERVING: 92 Kcals
|Total Fat 7.1g||(Saturated 1g)||Cholesterol 0mg|
|Sodium 12mg||Total Carbohydrate 7.6g||(Sugars 5g)|
|(Fibre 1.1g)||Protein 1g||Potassium 170mg|