Serves: 2 – – – – – – Prep Time: 3 minutes – – – – – – Air-Fry Time: 2x 10 minutes
This is such an easy dinner for two. The skin gets really crispy, and the amount of fat (oil) used is minimal. It can be served with nearly anything. If you are making air fried chips from frozen you can share the basket with the chips.
- 2x (300-320g) skin-on, chicken thighs
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 squirt of 1cal oil spray (for second half fry)
- Preheat Air Fryer to 200°C and set timer to 20 minutes.
- Massage the oil, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper onto the thighs.
- Place thighs in the air fryer basket and fry for 10 minutes open the Fryer (when prompted to turn), spray thighs with 1 kcal oil. Continue frying until thighs are cooked (74°C in the thickest part), for the remaining 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve. Enjoy.
PER SERVING: 213.4 Kcals
|Total Fat 14.2g||(Saturated 3.6g)||Cholesterol 71mg|
|Sodium 355.2mg||Total Carbohydrate 0.9g||(Sugars 0.2g)|
|(Fibre 0.3g)||Protein 19.3g||Potassium 191.7mg|