This will make a lovely summer evening meal.
Served with a side salad and not too difficult to make.
I think this is a winner, especially as every thing can be made
in advance and the actual frying can be done just before needed.
- 2-4 fresh chicken breasts
150ml Lemon Juice
75ml Olive Oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
2 tsp brown sugar
- Cut 4 Chicken breast into thin stripes
- In a medium to large bow Add and Mix:
· 150ml Lemon Juice
· 75ml Olive Oil
· 1 tsp salt
· 1 tsp pepper
· 2 tsp brown sugar
- Soak all the chicken strips in this liquid.
Cover with cling film and place in fridge to chill for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and skewer 2 stripes onto one skewer,
and place the skewer in a deep oven dish (1st and 2nd picture),
making sure all the skewers are tightly packed but not stacked.
- Whip 2 eggs, with a little salt and pepper, and pour this over the skewers,
making sure each skewer is covered.
- Take each skewer and turn them in breadcrumbs
- Use a high edged frying pan, or a deep fryer, and fry the skewers (in badges) until brown,
you must keep turning the skewers.
- Drain on kitchen paper and serve.