Serves: 3 – – – – – – – – Prep Time: 10 minutes – – – – – – – – Baking Time: 2x 15 minutes
They look good and makes a nice accompaniment or a lovely starter.
You don’t have to use 3 different potatoes, you can just use one type.
- 1x (150-200g) White Potato
- 1x (150-200g) Red Potato
- 1x (150-200g) Sweet Potato
- 3 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp ground Paprika
- Salt and ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped Fresh Parsley
- Preheat Air Fryer to 180°C and set timer to 30 minutes.
- Slice each potato evenly across entire length making roughly ¾cm to ½cm slices, but make sure the knife only cuts through to the bottom ½cm, keeping the bottom of the potato intact. (Trick: use 2 chopsticks, one either side of the potato, to cut down on, thus making sure to cut evenly low).
- Combine butter, olive oil, garlic, and paprika in a small bowl. Brush some of the mixture over each potato and into the slits. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes in the air fryer basket and bake for 15 minutes open the Fryer (when prompted to turn), brush potatoes again with butter mixture, making sure to get it down into the fanned out slices. Continue baking until potatoes are cooked, another 15 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from the basket and brush with any remaining butter mixture. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately.
PER SERVING: 317 Kcals
|Total Fat 16.6g||(Saturated 8g)||Cholesterol 31mg|
|Sodium 165mg||Total Carbohydrate 39.7g||(Sugars 6g)|
|(Fibre 5g)||Protein 4.4g||Potassium 1007mg|