|Serves 1||Time from start till finish: 5 minutes|
- ½ Onion, chopped finely
- 1 Tomato, chopped not too finely
- 100g lardons
- 100g leftover chicken, cut into cubes
- 100g frozen mixed vegetables.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 15-30g butter
- Salt, pepper and whatever other herbs you want or none.
- Heat the butter and the oil in wok (or frying pan).
- Add the onions and lardons, and fry until the onions are translucent.
- Then add the frozen vegetables, stir, cover and leave for 1-2 minutes.
- While the vegetables thaw and cook, chop the tomato and chicken meat.
- Then add this to the wok, stir and add your herbs.
- Cover and let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.